Thursday 16 June 2011

Making use of all-natural supplements to shed weight and improve your sports activities

Hey sports fans, how have you all been? My softball team played our chief enemy in the league for the league championship. It was a best two out of three games series, which we all thought we would sweep, nonetheless, that wasn't the case. Our adversaries won the 1st game by two runs, and we won the second game by a run. Thus, the stage was set for the last game, which we barely won in extra innings – whew! Thus, I have been on top of the world ever since.

The day after we won the league championship Chuck and Mike brought me out on the ball field bright and early practicing and running exercises. I've been asked to tryout for the high level traveling softball team, so Chuck and Mike (who both play for this elite squad) have sworn to help me make the team. I understood it may be hard work, but I didn’t realize it was going to be this taxing.

I have been using two Hi-Tech supplements to boost my skill level. One is NO Overload, a muscle and strength product I'm using to successfully increase my strength and firm up my muscles. NO Overload is a creatine-based pre-workout formula that blasts your muscles with over 30 muscle-building compounds, and it is perfectly safe for women to use! Thanks to NO Overload I have added some significant power to my hitting this season, not to mention my arms and legs looking much firmer. You can learn about NO Overload here.

The other Hi-Tech supplement I'm making use of to improve my game play is Fastin. Fastin is an energizer and fat burner. I initially began using Fastin for its energizing effects. Many times in the later innings of a game I discovered myself weary and sluggish on my feet. This exhaustion late in the game won't suffice, so on Chuck’s advice I tried Fastin. I instantly experienced its high octane energizing effects, and fell in love with it. I not only had tons of energy late in the game, but I was quicker, more focused, and could throw the softball harder and farther! I had no interest in Fastin’s weight loss effects, although, towards the end of the season I'd shed some tummy fat and was now sporting a six pack of abdominals – I'm not complaining. You can find out about Fastin here.

This site has a very appealing free sample program that allows for any individual to try their products for free prior to purchasing them. I actually took them up on this remarkable offer before i first purchased Fastin. I've never before seen such a extraordinary offer, so I advise trying it out!


Needless to say, I am going to continue to utilize my supplements and workout like a crazy woman. So, I'll let you know how the touring squad tryouts go. Keep your fingers crossed.




I'm an athletic girl, that loves playing sports activities, keeping fit and healthy by making use of all-natural products.

No comments:

Post a Comment